We understand that your first visit to the dentist can feel overwhelming and we try to accommodate all new patients with a comfortable and organized facility.
Our staff has taken the steps to prepare you for the first appointment by providing a full spectrum of the services we offer and the option to complete our updated new patient forms prior to your visit.
Here at Chu & Yang Dental, we have always been fully committed to your health and safety and have now added additional precautions in response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
These guides are set by the CDPH, ADA, and CDA for your safety and the safety of our staff:
• Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
• We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
• You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
• Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. This might also mean waiting outside and receiving a text when it’s time to enter for your appointment.
• We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
• You will have your temperature taken once you arrive.
• Please limit the number of persons accompanying/assisting you to the absolute minimum required.
• All patients will be required to wear their own mask BEFORE entering the office in accordance with the regulations set by the CA Department of Public Health.